New York, NY, Apr. 21, 2017 -- Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (OTC PINK: SRCO), reported today that it continues to direct efforts toward developing even more powerful mobile applications for Harley-Davidson® dealerships across the country. Sparta's mobile application development division, iMobileApp (www.imobileapp.com) continues to be the leading provider of mobile apps to Harley-Davidson® dealerships in the country.
The mobile applications created for their Harley-Davidson® dealership clients deliver the following benefits:
- The perfect digital marketing tool to complement the promotional and advertising efforts that are already underway because using iMobileApp enables the dealerships to scale and leverage their marketing and sales efforts in real-time with both their current and potential clients.
- Significantly improving branding "stickyness" as users have each dealership's specific logo on their Smart device.
- Increased foot traffic (for example, motorcycle rallies), improved client engagement (for example, charity events at the dealerships) and much improved overall ROI.
- Flexibility to tailor the iMobileApp to fit individual dealership's marketing needs, including password protected membership options (for high value clients) and segmented & subscription-based targeted messaging (for pinpoint delivery of unique selling points to specific client groups).
Harley-Davidson® Corporation is unique in their focus on their large and loyal customer base. One way they promote their products and the related lifestyle is through the Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.®). As reported in their last annual report, the Harley Owners Group has approximately 1 million members worldwide and is the largest company sponsored motorcycle enthusiast organization. Accordingly, Harley-Davidson® dealerships with an iMobileApp are able to directly and instantly support their individual local H.O.G. Chapters right from within the application (via announcing important events, contact information, etc.).
Below are links to some of the mobile applications the Company has designed and launched for Harley-Davidson® dealerships across the country that demonstrate some of the specific delivered benefits:
- Four Rivers Harley-Davidson®, in Kentucky, (http://imobileapp.com/customer-applications/fourrivershd)
- Historic Harley-Davidson®, in Kansas, (http://imobileapp.com/customer-applications/historichd)
- O'Toole's Harley-Davidson®, in New York, (http://imobileapp.com/customer-applications/otooleshd)
- Superstition Harley-Davidson®, in Arizona, (http://imobileapp.com/customer-applications/superstitionhd)
- Visalia Harley-Davidson®, in California, (http://imobileapp.com/customer-applications/visaliahd)
- Timms Harley-Davidson®, in South Carolina, (http://imobileapp.com/customer-applications/timmshd)
Commenting on Sparta's commitment to mobile apps for the motorcycle industry, Anthony Havens, Sparta's CEO, said, "The Company prides itself on designing every app to benefit each dealership's specific needs, and we are happy to offer an inviting and beneficial user experience to their customers."
About Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc., through its subsidiary, iMobile Solutions, Inc., is a leader, in developing, managing, and servicing custom mobile apps for vehicle dealers from Harley-Davidson® to John Deere, automobiles and RVs, restaurants, liquor stores, clubs, and other businesses in 49 states and Canada. In addition to mobile apps, Sparta provides motor vehicle title history reports to dealers, insurance companies, credit unions, and consumers. The Company also offers vehicle and capital lease finance programs for municipalities.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such statements are valid only as of today and we disclaim any obligation to update this information. Actual results may differ significantly from management's expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to potential future losses, competition, financing and commercial agreements and strategic alliances, seasonality, potential fluctuations in operating results and rate of growth, management of potential growth, system interruption, consumer and industry trends, limited operating history, and government regulation. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements included herein, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by the Company or any other person that the objectives and plans of the Company will be achieved. Further information regarding these and other risks is described from time to time in the Company's filings with the SEC, which are available on its website at: http://www.sec.gov.
Sandra L. Ahman
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.